Sunday 28 June 2009

What is this?


From the start if you
not turn this little duck..
you don't know want is it.
Just read in front Animal Magic.

Whai is it..
Actually this is Animal Magic Face Towel
What writting on the back view...
Unwrap and palce in water for a few second
and
watch it...
Grow to a 33cm Square-100% cotton.
My friend Bought from somewhere Australia..
But...
This is not Aus Product.
My friend saw is special so she bought for me for a gift.
Thanks My dear friend.

think and think want to open it or not...
after few minute...
i didn't open it and place it into water..
just keep it like that..

so...

i can't see the cotton in 33cm.

is ok for me...

if i'm open it..

This cute Duck cannot return to it original size already.

On the end let keep it..
in front of my Monitor.

No comments: