Sunday 21 June 2009

Happy Father Day 2009!!!

In the morning writing...
Today is one year one time all the people celebrate
father day in the world.
For each year 3rd week of Jun on the Sunday
is a Father day...
this year arrived on 210609.
remember last month bought
a Musical Mother day card...for my Mum.

meeme..what i'm going to buy for my father...
just say Happy Father day!!!
or
in Chinese Word
父亲节快乐???

In the noon add...

Ha....

When i'm go out this morning with my aunt ...
after visit my Gu po Dai...
Go Tesco... see what to buy...
thing...food,sweet,...???

After walk around...
Decided to buy ice- cream....
Choice... Black Forest flavour ice-cream.

At night...

Take out the ice-cream and cut it for 4 of us. Cut out one Slice ice-cream
for my Father after Dinner time.
This is my Slice...
enjoy it and taste it.
Wish My Father
and
all Father...
Happy Father Day!!!
父亲节快乐!!!
2009.
Selamat Hari bapa to Malay people too.

No comments: