Saturday 6 June 2009

gu po dai de xin yi.

Tommorrow we'll celebrate gu po dai 100th Birthday at old folk house round 11am.
The buffet lunch start 11.30am.
Yesterday late noon my grandmother,
2 soh and 5 soh family came down from ipoh..
somemore my aunty from kluang came yesterday too.
They come to attend gu po dai's 100th birthday celebration.
My 3 soh'll arrive tommorrow morning.
My cousin and my family and some people in KL will celebrate the event together.
In olf folk house have 70 old people and 22 worker+sister.
New Cloth...

For the event bought one new cloth for gu po dai...pink colour.
Have one big and nice Embroidery flower in front of the blouse.

Use Chinese type button and silk fabric in this Blouse .

Ohh... forget to iron before take picture.
My aunty will iron the blouse before wear by gu po dai.

No comments: