Monday 18 May 2009

Say Goodbye to My House Rocky...

This is my house Rocky.
My mum said that he came to our house at year 1998.
My father bring Rocky back.
This year is year 2009...
so he already at our house 11 year.
I think almost 12 year.. i cant remember.
i'm just remember rocky childhood that time is cute. When he become teenage he work for our house everyday...
take care our house and no rest at all.
On this 1 to 2 month he become very old and not feeling well some more he can't walk well and pass two three day...rocky less eating..i just feed he with some soft food, water and oat drink...last 2 week he already weak..no eat rice already..just eat white bread..drink water...
This morning i'm just gave he some oat drink and some water...
he can't eat by he self already..no energy...
Today170509, late noon he pass away.
We have a small funeral for he and buried he near/ beside lion( our house dog).
and also Near our house Rabbit there too.

Say"Goodbye" to him
and
i will always remember My Dear Rocky.

No comments: